for today, i will pull out of my fall obsession, and come back to reality and 90 degree weather. with a month or two left to enjoy bbq's and the outdoors, this dessert is the perfect ending to your summer night. this is by far one of my favorite desserts, it is... mouth watering. best of all, it is insanely easy to make.
1 box nilla wafer cookies
1 large box vanilla pudding
1 bunch ripe bananas
1 8oz tub cool whip
1. line the nilla wafer cookies on the bottom of a 9x13 casserolle dish
2. slice bananas over cookies, until completely covered
3. in separate mixing bowl, prepare pudding according to directions, and pour over cookies and bananas
4. spread cool whip over top until completely covered
5. place 10 nilla wafer cookies in a ziploc and crush until it is a crumb consistency.
6. sprinkle crumbs over cool whip
7. cover and let chill for 30 minutes
submitted by stacy, recipe from jennie